Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Tyler








I can remember the day 5 years and about 9 months ago when my best friend told me that she was pregnant. She was so excited but scared.  I remember thinking in my head that she was crazy to get pregnant because of all the responsibilities and everything that goes along with children.  But then I thought about it and was so excited for her and Kevin and realized that was perfect for HER to have kids.   I could be the best Auntie for her child and do lots with them, spoil them and then be able to give them back.  What a great set up.   Well, she had a beautiful baby boy on February 7 and that changed everyone’s life.  I saw my best friend become the most amazing mother to this little one and it was wonderful.   Not to long after we found out that I was pregnant so the whole giving back did not work.   We have had five amazing years watching our kids grow up and boy has that time flown by.  Tyler had his fifth birthday party today, Cosmic Bowling.  The kids all had a blast.  Happy 5th Birthday Tyler!!!