Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Alexis



I can’t believe that three years ago next week Alexis came into our lives.  Brian and I weren’t sure about having a little girl but we are enjoying it so much now.  Let me tell you a little about Alexis.  First off she is better known to her family as Buggy.  Connor and I started calling her “Lexi bug” when she was a few weeks old and it stuck.  Alexis is VERY independent and headstrong. She likes to do things her way and only that way.  This can be a good and bad trait.  Over the last year she has grown into a very sweet and caring little girl.  She is always wondering about her brother and how he is doing.  If you have a boo-boo she is always the one to check it out and kiss it.  We can’t wait to see her grow up and change into a special young girl.  Happy Birthday Buggy!!  We LOVE you so much!!