Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Well Child Check


Connor had his Five Year Old – Pre Kindergarten physical today.  This is the worse exam because they do a lot to them and they get four shots and a poke in the finger.  Not pleasant.  So I have been talking to Connor for about a week to prepare him for the visit.  He hates my office because the only time he goes he gets a shot.  So last night I was driving him home and told him that he would have to pee in a cup for us to take to his appointment in the morning.  All of a sudden the tears stream down.  I asked what the matter was he says, “Mom I don’t want to drink my pee.”  Priceless.    After screaming for a few minutes he did fine and he is now ready for Kindergarten.   He got a trip to Chuck E Cheese afterwards which makes everything better.