Today was the Open House at Connors preschool. Basically we go and see the classroom and all the art work they have been working on. So we see Connors turkey that he made, that is wonderful. Then Brian and I had over to the wall that is titled, I am thankful for…. So we read all the other kids cornucopias that explain what they are thankful for and most consist of my family, my sister, my dog and my mom and dad. I was so excited to see what Connor had put. So I look and look for Connors. Can you guess what it said???? NOTHING. I was so sad. Luckily, Brian had been told that these were made on Tuesday when Connor was home sick so he did not get to fill his in yet. FEWWWWWWW!!! We had a great time seeing his friends and talking to his teachers. I truly think that Alexis had the best time. She was finally free to walk around the room and play.