Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy 12th Anniversary


Twelve years ago today I married my best friend.  I can’t believe how fast the time has flown by.  It seems like yesterday I walked into Bay Beach Café to get a summer job.  The second I walked in I saw him and knew that he would be the next guy I would date.  I was only 19 years old so I wasn’t thinking much more then that, plus I was heading back to Boston University in a few short months.  Well, he won my heart and I came back from Boston and haven’t gone back since.  In twelve years we have both finished college, PA School and the Police Academy, started our professions and now have two amazing children, with lots of fun thrown in the middle.  Wow, what twelve years can bring.  I can’t wait to spend the next fifty plus years with your Brian.  You are the best friend, husband and father that I could ask for.  I love you very much!!