What
a great day we had today. Lily was
in a soccer tournament in Coronado.
I have always felt bad that I can’t get to more of her soccer
games. I have LOVED soccer my
entire life and it was my lifeline growing up. I was so excited to be able to watch her today. She had two
shut out games. After the last
game we got to spend the evening with the Lagoy Family. They could not make it to the cookie
party last night so the kids got to decorate cookies tonight. As always Lily took rein and had the
kids singing Christmas carols for us.
Marc Jr being the oldest is usually bored at my house but was a great
sport playing with his cousins. We
have lots to celebrate tonight and so glad that we could do it with them. Nights like tonight make me realize how
special it is to have family so close by.
We finished the night by lighting the menorah and playing dreidel.