Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


What a Mother’s Day to remember.  I had such a wonderful day with my family.  It started off by sleeping in a little and then off on a bike ride.  We made it home just in time to get dressed and off to Brunch at Flemings.  It was delightful to all be out together.  We headed home to watch some golf and then off again on our bikes to a family dinner.  I was spoiled with wonderful gifts as well.  I had a gorgeous bouquet of flowers delivered, and I got my new beach cruisers.  And yes it is bright orange!!!  One of the most special gifts I got was a hand print plate that Connor made me at school and some drawings from Alexis and Connor.  It was a great day. 
                            What an awesome gift.  I love these kind of things. 
                               

                                           I wasn't kidding about the Orange!!

 The red sheet of paper asks "why I love my Mommy?"  Connors response was because she gives hugs.  The heart is from Buggy that she made at school and it has her hand print on it as well.  Love the art I get.