Brian and I have been working on getting Connor to be able to wipe himself after he goes to the bathroom for a little while now. If he is at school he does it himself but at home he insists that we do it. Well now that he is 5 he needs to do it. Also, the fact that Connor has a ritual of getting up every morning at 5:30 to poop which means I have to get up to wipe him. And I am over it!! So I have put wet wipes in all the bathrooms and we have had long conversations and demonstrations about this. So I let him try all by himself and then I was to come in and just double check. I am walking in he has already flushed the toilet and still sitting there and I start to hear water running and he is yelling that his butt is wet. Yep, clogged the toilet. So I get him off and grab towels and shut off the water and then look down. There has to be at least 20 wet wipes and a clump of toilet paper sitting down in the toilet. So maybe I didn’t explain the use on a few pieces to him. We will keep trying.
PS- Of course these are always nights that Brian is working.