The kids and I where heading over to my moms this morning and Connor and Liam started to ask me about what holiday was today. I explained to them that it was New Years Day. And tried my best to explain to them the meaning. We started to talk about what was going to be happening in 2012. Connor shouted out, “we are going to be five” and Liam shouted out “no more school.” So we discussed how they were both right. Yes, both of them will be five this year and they will finish up school at Graham (preschool) this year and start Kindergarten. Then I really started to think. 2012 is going to be a big year for us. We have just bought our first house, I am going to have a five and three year old and one will be going to public school. WOW!! I am truly looking forward to the up coming year. 2011 has had its challenges and I am over it. I am so blessed with a wonderful, caring husband. Who is also an amazing dad. We have two very special kids, who are our world. We have great jobs. And we have wonderful family and friends close and far. And of course the most fabulous lab in the world, Murphy. Here is to a Happy New Year!! Let’s make this the best yet. I am ready.