Today was a beautiful summer day in Coronado. We had a fun morning at Graham meeting Mrs Webb and Mrs Carpenter, who are Connor’s teachers this year. With such a beautiful day today Connor and I headed down to the beach while Brian and Buggy ran some errands. (Dad not feeling very good today) We have had huge swells and currents for the last week. Eight foot waves at Coronado and strong rip currents. This has brought in a ton of seaweed sand dollars and shells. Check out the ones we found. Connor also had to bring his Dad that large clam. I can only imagine what that will smell like in the morning. We also saw a large starfish that washed up. I have never in my entire life seen a starfish here. A few kids carried it far out and hopefully it will live. What a great place we live !!!