Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Locking the Door




Don’t worry nothing bad happened here.  Connor and I were sitting in the family room unwinding from a busy.  I realized that I had not seen or really heard Buggy in a few minutes.  Not only was she missing but so was Darby.  That only means trouble!!  I head towards the bedrooms thinking that she will be playing in Connors room with some of his toys that he doesn’t want her to touch.  Nope.  Next I hear the sound of little feet by my bedroom door.  So I head that way.  Turn the knob and it is LOCKED!!!  She figured out how to turn that little knob and lock it.  I try everything that I could think of- a knife, a hanger, a screwdriver, etc.  Nothing.  I think about calling the very handsome firefighters (and police, Brian) but think that would be a little embarrassing.  I am still to sore form the half marathon to kick the door in as well.  So, the only option is the window.  I ended up having to bend the frame of the screen and pulling it out and jumping through the window.  Lexi and Darby both sitting on my bed, laughing.  What am I going to do with these two???