One story that I have to share:
Setting: Early morning week before Christmas
Connor is an early riser and I was not really awake yet and he was sitting on the couch and I was opening the blinds in our family room and he said that we needed to talk.
Connor: “ Mom I am concerned”
Mom: Blank face I looked at him- first in surprise that he knew the word concerned and said ”what are you concerned about??”
Connor: “We don’t have a fireplace??”
Mom- I had played this over in my head before and had great answers but I was awake when we I was thinking of them. So without a quick response
Connor: “ We should just leave the front door wide open all night so he can just come in.”
Mom- “ Well we will be at GaGas house that night and she has a fireplace. If we are ever at home we will find a way for Santa to get inside.”
One down for MOM!!